To create a mailbox, login to you cpanel and click the icon “Email Accounts”
To add a new email address:
- Type the email address to be created in the Email field.
- If you manage more than one domain, make sure to select the appropriate domain from the pull-down menu.
- Type the password in the Password field.
- Retype the password in the Password (again) field.
- You can click the Password Generator link to have a strong password generated for you. For more information, read our Password Generator documentation.
- Type the quota in the Mailbox Quota field.
- The quota defines how much hard drive space the account will be allowed to use.
- Important: Due to mail server constraints, quotas cannot be greater than 2048 MB. Quotas exceeding this amount must be unlimited.
- Click Create Account.
To access mail via a web browser use the url http://www.yourdomain.com/webmail or http://www.yourdomain.com:2095 or https://www.yourdomain.com:2096
The username is the full email address eg firstname.lastname@example.org and the password is the password you set in the cpanel.
You can use the configure email clent option after you create a mail box to use a mail client like the Microsoft Outlook Express or Mozilla Thunderbird.
If you dont want to use the auto config, the Pop server and smtp server are mail.youdomain.com
The username is the whole email address, and the password is the password you set in the cpanel